BARBECUE / SMOKER GRAVITY SERIES 560 MASTERBUILT
The Gravity Series™ Digital Charcoal Grills + Smokers belong to the Masterbuilt’s star products. For over 45 years, Masterbuilt has created innovative and simple-to-use cooking products with the consumer in mind. Masterbuilt is well-known for the quality of its electric smokers, fryers and complete line of grills and accessories.
With the Gravity Series™ 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds over 10 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible cast-iron grates are perfect for smoking or searing and in just 13 minutes this grill can reach 371°C. Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control. With the push of a button, the digitally controlled fan moves air flow from the hopper to the cooking chamber and maintains desired cooking temperature.
GRAVITYFED™ CHARCOAL HOPPER
GravityFed™ hopper holds 4,5 kg of lump charcoal or 7 kg of briquettes for 10-12 hours of use. Redefine charcoal cooking with the GravityFed™ Hopper that holds 10+ hours of fuel using lump or briquette charcoal. No need to remove charcoal after each use.
WIFI BLUETOOTH® CAPABILITY
There’s an app for that. Set it and go with your smart device. Learn to master the art of smoking, grilling and more with the Masterbuilt App.
– Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth
– Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
– Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
– Reaches 107°C in 7 minutes or 371°C in 13 minutes
– Side table
– Removable ash catcher
– Enamelled steel construction
– Four wheel cast
-Dimensions: 132,69 cm height x 135,6 cm width x 62,6 cm depth
-Weight: 66,66 kg
– 2 years warranty
* Note: Set of 2 warming racks (ref. MB20091420) is an accessory and is sold separately.