DUAL FUEL SMOKER: GAS/CHARCOAL MASTERBUILT
For over 45 years, Masterbuilt has created innovative and simple-to-use cooking products with the consumer in mind. Masterbuilt is well-known for the quality of its electric smokers, fryers and complete line of grills and accessories. In 2018 Masterbuilt combined its business with Kamado Joe what underlines the quality of the products of this brand even more.
The Dual Fuel Smoker: Gas/Charcoal Masterbuilt allows you to cook with either propane or charcoal. Smoking with propane ensures constant flame and even temperature throughout entire cooking. Add charcoal as fuel and wood chunks for extra flavor. The pieces of wood burn slowly, releasing smoke and heat into the smoking chamber. The meat in the chamber cooks slowly at a low temperature and takes on an incredible smoky flavor. The Masterbuilt Dual Fuel Smoker includes 4 adjustable chrome-coated smoking racks, a removable porcelain-coated water bowl and a removable grease tray for excess food drippings. The 4 chrome-coated smoking racks provide space for smoking 2 turkeys, 4 whole pork ribs and 8 chickens.
This smoker’s layout is a standard vertical cabinet with two doors, one for food and one for fuel. The bottom contains a 15,400 BTU burner and a patented porcelain-coated flame disk bowl above the burner. Push-button ignition lights burner quickly and easily. The patented porcelain-coated flame disk bowl allows the flame to reach the charcoal or wood chips, while protecting the burner from grease. Three air dampers help control moisture, temperature, and smoke.
– Dual fuel capability – cook using propane or charcoal
– One 15,400 BTU burner
– 4 chrome-coated smoking racks
– Built-in temperature gauge to monitor cooking temperature
– Patented porcelain-coated flame disk bowl
– Rear handle and wheels make moving smoker easy
– Three air dampers for moisture, temperature, and smoke control
– Dual-door design with cool touch wire handles
– Removable porcelain-coated water bowl – add moisture and flavour
– Removable grease tray catches excess food drippings
– Propane tank retention bracket provides stability for propane tank
– Gas regulator and hose
-Dimensions: 110 cm high x 73 cm wide x 52 cm deep
– Weight: 27 kg
– 2 years warranty